- Claire Celsi – Thanks for calming my nerves and providing food/drink
- Daniel and Abbie Shipton – Your chili was super good and you made the perfect amount. Awesome. You're ready for competition!
- Sophia Amhad – Your inclusion of this event in the DSM Register meant that we had an additional 15 or more volunteers that meant a sit down FULL SERVICE dinner was in order. That was a nice thought and everyone that came as a result of your post brought energy, enthusiasm, and desserts too!
- James McIntire – Thanks for making it out before your long trip to lend a hand.
- Rush Nigut – Your generous contribution will ensure that warm blankets and clothing will be fully stocked this winter.
- Thanks Tom and Gina Blaskovich, Mike Hoger, Jen Rose, and Blythe Stanfel. If I've forgotten you, I apologize and please let me know so I can update this post. That week between holidays was one of the most DETAIL packed of my life so I'm a bit sketchy on the entire week.
Thanks to all of our friends and family who assisted with food and support as well and to my beautiful wife who watched the kids while we helped make a nice evening for those who need a boost.
To all volunteers who I met but didn't get your names…please email me and let's plan on doing this again for the THIRD year in a row in about 360 days from now.
If somehow I've forgotten you,
It makes me incredibly happy when people around the shelter ask, "Hey what group are you with" and we reply, "No group…just friends" It doesn't take much to make a difference…so don't wait, don't worry about who, or what, or how…just do. An idea 2 years ago has become a tradition that I'd like to see grow for a long time to come.