- Contacting over 100 companies in a very exciting technology sector via phone and email to gather data and build relationships. In person meetings will be involved as well. (I’m not asking you to sell anything here…if companies don’t want to play then they won’t be a part of the mix).
- Working with me in person and via collaboration software remotely to aggregate and parse the research.
- Depending on the individuals skills, the person will be afforded the opportunity to write copy and prepare actual project materials. (web development will be in play if those skills are part of the package too).
- I’d like to get as much time as you can spare…but less than 16 hours per week will probably not be enough to get into a groove.
- I’m an early riser…so you can’t scare me with 6AM meetings.
- I need communication skills both via the phone and in writing. No ear bud nihilists please 🙂
- If you’re funded enough to work for free for about 2-3 months, you’ll at least not have to worry about meals for that period because I’ll keep you busy full time and feed you.
WIIFM (What’s in it for me…….as in YOU the person that may take me up on this offer)
- You’ll come away with an IN DEPTH understanding of the competitive landscape in one of the hottest and most nascent technology sectors around.
- You’ll meet industry contacts that will likely be your ticket to a great career in this field.
- You’ll receive breakfasts/lunches/dinners/coffee/ and gift cards along the way that will give you some sense of compensation.
- You’ll receive credit and praise and love in the product, the blogosphere, and with local business leaders.
- You’ll meet the most talented business people you’ve ever imagined in all of Iowa.
- Based on the success of the program, you’ll be given a unique and valuable bonus.
I’m probably looking towards Drake students here because of your proximity…but I’m open to anyone that can do this job well and meet perhaps once per week in person in West Des Moines.
This project is something that I have great clarity on and will deliver with passion. If you want to come along for that ride, please let me know.
I will be happy to share more details about the project and its scope in person or via phone. Scarce details are offered here to keep this glorious project shrouded in mystery and intrigue.
If you know someone that fits this project, please forward this blog post on to them for consideration.
I can be reached here at the blog obviously or via phone at 515.309.1531.